New Feature: Friday Faves

*on an unrelated note, this is my 100th blog post! Woohoo!

Welcome to a new feature here at Emily's Reading Room! I'm really excited about this feature.

See, I read a LOT of blogs. Especially since I've been on maternity leave. Sitting down and reading a book is hard, but a blog post is much less of a time commitment and I don't have to hold anything in my hands. :")

Every week I read a few posts that really stand out to me, because they are really well written, funny, insightful, or informative.  So, the point of this feature is to highlight those. And, to give you a chance to highlight some of your own.

Each Friday I'll post five of my favorite posts of the week from various sources, and you all are welcome to add some of your favorite posts. Feel free to add some from your own blog if you'd like. There really aren't any rules as to what kind of posts qualify for this.

If I feature a post from your blog, you are welcome to grab a button and add it to your page if you'd like. The button and code is listed below.






So, be on the lookout for great posts this week. I'll put the post up early Friday morning for you to link to!