Read-a-Thon Update: Hour 17

I'm feeling a little discouraged at this point. I really haven't done a lot of reading today. Due to a failure to communicate on both our parts, my husband went on a day-long hike today. So, I've been tending the baby all by myself. Which would be fine if I didn't have things I wanted to do, like read. So, here is my dismal update....

Title of book(s) read since last update: Magic Study by Maria V Snyder (yes, still working on this one)
Number of books read since you started: 0
Pages read since last update: 84
Running total of pages read since you started: 295
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2.5
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 5
Mini-challenges completed: 2


I'll probably continue to read for the next hour and a half or until I fall asleep. I may read during nighttime feedings/fussings of baby. I really want to at least finish the book I started this morning. Baby is asleep now, so who knows, I might be able to do it.


How has your reading gone today?