In My Mailbox 4/25

Welcome to my first ever vlog. And, as a special treat, it is guest starring my daughter Abigail. She was being fussy, so I let her sit on my lap as I filmed it. Just you try to concentrate on the books with her cute head bobbing around, I dare ya!


Books featured in this video:

From Publishers
Benjamin Pratt and the Keeper's School Andrew Clements; Simon & Schuster 2010
Keeper Kathi Appelt; Simon & Schuster 2010
Shadow Hills Anastasia Hopcus; Egmont USA; July 13, 2010

From Paperback Swap
Phantom Tollbooth Norton Juster
Sword in the Stone Terrence Hanbury White
Speak Laurie Halse Anderson
Phillip Hall Likes Me I Reckon Maybe Bette Cireen
There's a Boy in the Girl's Bathroom Louis Sachar

From Wandering Wardrobe
The Princess Diaries Meg Cabot
Airhead Meg Cabot
Lock and Key Sarah Dessen
Princess of the Midnight Ball Jessica Day George
Emily of New Moon L.M. Montgomery
Goose Chase Patricia Kindl *not featured in video
Wings Aprilynne Pike *not featured in video

From Library
Pendragon D.J. MacHale
City of Glass Cassandra Clare
The Outsiders S.E. Hinton
The Dead and Gone Susan Beth Pfeffer
Moon Called Patricia Briggs
Amaranth Enchantment Julie Berry
Princess and the Bear Mette Ivie Harrison
The Eyre Affair Jasper Fforde
Palace Beautiful Sarah DeFord Williams
Princess Ben Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Bloggers/Websites featured in this video
Angie from Angieville
Elise from Reading Rocks (Wherever Nina Lies Contest)
The Wandering Wardrobe in Springville, UT (Where I got all my fantastic books for a total steal!)