Friday's Celebrity Former Frisky Virgin: Adriana Lima

Victoria's Secret bombshell, Adriana Lima, shocked all when in 2006 she revealed to GQ magazine that she was saving herself for marriage. "Sex is for after marriage," she stated. "They have to respect that this is my choice, if there's no respect that means they don't want me." (GQ magazine, 2006).


Adriana, now 29, is no stranger to dating celebrity men, but there was one man who waited: Serbian basketball star Marko Jaric, 32.  The two began dating in 2007, and on Valentine's Day 2009, they were married.

From Fox & AP

Anytime I start feeling a little in over my head, my mom likes to point to Adriana, to which my response is always the same: "Yeah, but, mom, she's a supermodel. Totally different." Still, it is nice to know there are men that will wait...for supermodels...er...positive thinking time, positive thinking time.