Weekly Digest: October 31

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone was much more creative than I was this year, and at least kind of dressed up.

Yesterday was the Teen Book Festival at the Provo City Library with keynote speaker, Scott Westerfeld.  It was fantastic.  The Provo Library always has fantastic events. I can't wait to see who they have next year.  I got a few things signed by Scott Westerfeld, and also said hello to a few Utah authors. I also did a video taped interview with Scott after the event, and I can't wait to show it to you. He was really awesome.

Here's what I got this week (okay month):

Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett
Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia (Bought and Signed!)
Uglies and Specials by Scott Westerfeld (Bought and Signed!)
Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin (Signed; Birthday gift from my dad!)
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (Signed!)
Anti-Comet Pills to promote Selling Hope by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb

Coming up this week in posts:

Interview with Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Review of Plain Kate by Erin Bow
Interview with Scott Westerfeld
Review of Cate of the Lost Colony by Lisa Klein