Happy Birthday, and you get the presents

Today is my 24th birthday.

Already it is shaping up to be the best one yet.

I'm one step closer to being able to rent a car by myself.

No one is in the hospital or on cancer treatments. (Three cheers to my husband, the brain cancer survivor!)

And this morning my baby sang me a special song. (as she is wont to do in the wee hours of the morning)

In celebration of all this, I thought it was appropriate to have a little present for all of my dear readers who make my life so special with your kind and thoughtful comments.

On Thursday I went to Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl's signing in SLC. (Video and pics coming of that next week).  They were very generous with their SWAG, and I got a bunch of bookmarks, key chains, dog tags, and buttons.

I am going to give a swag pack to one lucky commenter. Just leave a comment below, making sure I have an email to contact you. (Connecting your email address with blogger is sufficient).  It can be about your favorite birthday, a birthday wish for you, or something unrelated.  I will go ahead and ship internationally on this one. I'll pick a winner at 11:59 pm on Monday.

Oh! And thank you so much for the beautiful birthday cake:

Via cakewrecks.com
You shouldn't have...