Rant On The Cowboys...yeah, I'm on a roll tonight....sorry

In case you couldn't tell by my *slight* need to rant, my Dallas Cowboys lost...again...after a bye week.  Inexcusable.

Here's my short list:

1. Penalties--ridiculous, repetitive, inexcusable penalties.

2. Lack of discipline--let's face it, with Jimmy Johnson as the head coach, those penalties would never happen...or they would happen once and never again. I love Wade--he's a tremendous person, but the Cowboys need a Jimmy-type coach.  Bill Cowher?  Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking--that will never happen with Jerry Jones still needing control.

3. Predictable Offense--It's never good when you can call the play from your couch before it happens. What do you think the defense is thinking? I'm guessing they're laughing.

4.  Good on paper QB--All the headlines will be how Tony Romo passed for over 400 yards. I could care less. Let me repeat: I DON'T CARE ABOUT STATS!!! If the stats don't translate into wins, then they mean less than nothing. Romo has better stats than Troy Aikman? Romo has beaten Aikman's records? Yeah, well, Troy brought home THREE super bowls. THREE!!! Romo can scarcely bring home a playoff win. **I should add that an ineffective offensive line is part to blame...Romo hit the ground more times than I can count.

We are 1-3 and at the bottom of the NFC East.  Sad. Very, very sad.