In My Postbox #39

In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, and all links take you to Amazon UK.

Hey guys! It's that time of the week again. Hope everyone is well, and reading something mighty fine! :D 


FOR REVIEW:

Angel's Fury by Bryony Pearce.
This sounds very good and I love that cover. It's really cool! Looking forward to getting around to this! Thanks to Egmont for this!

Exile by Rebecca Lim.
Haven't read the first of this series but it sounds good! Thanks to Harper Collins!!

Glee: Summer Break by Sophia Lowell.
I read the first Glee book and thought it was great but haven't had time to get to Number 2 yet! This is the third book. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. I only watched 2 or 3 episodes of the last season because it was just so bad. Not what it once was! Hope the quality of the books stays good though. Thanks to Headline for this!

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.
I've really enjoyed Maggie's The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy and am very much looking forward to reading the finale, Forever, which is out next month. But this is a standalone book by Maggie out in October. It came in a red tube which was really cool and different. Read the prologue and was completely captivated. Cannot wait to read on! Thanks to Alexandra at Scholastic for this! You rock!

And finally something amazing which has me excited beyond belief (this happens a lot right? Too much amazingness to handle really!)

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore.
Sequel to I Am Number Four, the second of the Lorien Legacies series, and out this August this is amazing. I love love love it. Another beautifully produced review copy from Penguin. Lovely white hardback with simple logo and writing. Brilliant. Really eye catching. It's just a shame this isn't openly available for everyone. I love it! It looks great alongside I Am Number Four too...


Reading this now actually and really really enjoying it! Thanks to the lovely Sarah at Penguin for sending this out to me after my first copy sent out went missing in the post! You are a star!

And I also got a DVD this week, following along the Lorien Legacies theme...


Just watched this actually! Brilliant! Such a good adaptation of the film. One of the best book to films movies I've seen for a long long time. Some changes obviously, and as a lover of the book I am a teeny weeny bit annoyed, but still, it's all good and a very enjoyable film which no doubt I will be watching again and again in due course!

Okay, so that concludes In My Postbox for this week! I hope you all have a great week and I'll speak to you all soon! Don't forget to enter the giveaway to win a signed copy of Swim The Fly by Don Calame (closing next Sunday!) and happy reading! :)