May's RAK of Kindness Report

For the last month or two, I've been participating in Random Acts of Kindness hosted by Book Soulmates. This has been a great opportunity to get rid of some of the books that I no longer need and pass them along to those who will love them.

In May I mailed out a few books to people. They were:

Clarity by Kim Harrington
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Enclave by Ann Aguirre

And in return I received:

Divergent by Veronica Roth from Sherry at Flipping Pages for All Ages (this one wasn't actually in connection with RAK, but felt like I needed to mention the kindness)

A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn from Kaitlyn at Kaitlyn in Bookland

Possession by Elana Johnson and Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt from Lillie at Alise on Life.

Thank you to everyone who sent me books last month! If you haven't signed up for Random Acts of Kindness, click the button below to learn more about this great program!


Book Soulmates