BEA 2011: Preview

Well, it's finally upon us. Book Expo America begins on Tuesday, and I am pumped! (Okay, I'm extremely stressed about packing, laundry, and the hundred other things I have to do before I get on a plane at 1 am)! But, other than that, PUMPED!

For those of you that aren't going to BEA, I hope you'll join up with Armchair BEA. It's really a fantastic way to bring the fun of the biggest book expo to your house.

As I've mentioned before, I'm going to be doing some vlogging from the event throughout the week. My intention is not to make you jealous or upset. Believe me. I had to make some sacrifices to go this year, and the reality is that I may not be able to go again. And, I promise to bring you back stuff. In fact, I'm giving away a prize pack of BEA goodies when I get back that will include at least 3 ARCs. Probably more. Who knows.

For now, watch this video and get excited for next week!