May is Utah Author Month

I am so excited to celebrate the many authors that we have here in Utah. Utah is home to some of my favorite authors including:

Shannon Hale
Jessica Day George
Bree Despain
Emily Wing Smith
Brandon Mull
Ally Condie
James Dashner
Mettie Ivie Harrison

And some authors that will be published this year:

Elana Johnson
Brodi Ashton
Amber Argyle

I'm sure that there are more that I'm missing. This month, I'm going to be featuring books by these authors. This month's commenting giveaway will be a prize pack of books by these authors as well. I hope that you'll join me and the other Utah Bloggers in celebrating these fantastic authors.

Want more info? Read the post by Natasha at Maw Books.

P.S. If you are a Utah author (or will be soon) and would like to do a giveaway, interview, or guest post, please send me an email.