Monthly Commenter Contest: May

Happy May!
We are having another late Spring here in Utah, but it seems that it's finally here.  In just three short weeks I'll be in NYC at BEA. I'm planning on doing some blogging and vlogging from there. If you want to going in the fun, but can't make it to New York, then check out Armchair BEA.

The winners for this month's comment contest are:

Suey from It's All About Books
and
Sorilla

They have been emailed, and I'm eagerly awaiting a response to mail them their books.This month is all about Utah Authors. To celebrate their awesomeness, I've created a prize pack of books and SWAG that you will HAVE to have.


One lucky commenter receive a copy of all of these books, plus some bookmarks and other fun stuff from Utah Authors.

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Trilogy, Book 1)  by James Dashner
Austenland: A Novel by Shannon Hale
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George

Here are the rules:

Each month I will pick a random commenter from one of the posts within the last month to win a featured book. Each thoughtful comment you leave on a post during the month will count as a contest entry. However, the following types of comments will NOT be eligible:

* Great post! I'll definitely add it to my TBR pile.
* Hey! I'm your newest follower, would you check out my blog and follow me back?
* Love your site (although I do appreciate the sentiments)
* Generic, one or two word comments.

You don't need to write an essay, just make it evident to me that you've at least read the post, mmkay?

Only comments on posts from the current month will be eligible. Sorry, you can't comment on every post from the last 2 years. Well, actually, you can, but it won't be a contest entry.

All of these contests are open internationally unless I specify otherwise. So, comment away!

Please make sure that when you comment, that I have an email address or something that lets me identify who you are. Anonymous comments will not be eligible, obviously. But, if you have a blogger account linked or your website, make sure your contact information is either in your blogger profile or on your blog. If I can't get a hold of you, I'll pick another comment