Trying To Clean Up The Blog...And The Survivor Game (Again)


***Okay, first off, I'm so sorry for the posting issues--blame the Blog Blonde. I totally flaked while attempting to clean up the blog. Ugh.

Do y'all ever rework your blog? I was doing that earlier, but deleted the wrong post while watching the NASCAR truck series race and getting all teary eyed over it being the 10 year anniversary of Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s passing. I guess I wasn't paying attention.

Then, I posted a re-post, but realized I wanted to ask y'all what you do when you remodel your blog...so I deleted that one. Sigh. I apologize again. 

Blog remodeling questions:

-Do you relabel posts?

-Do you narrow your labels down? That's something I've been working on after noticing some labels that were too similar.

-Do you delete posts? If so, why? Sometimes I'll delete them if they're obsolete (things that no longer matter or even things from when I first started blogging and asked questions about how to blog...stuff like that).

-Have you ever tried different layouts? I have, but it never looks right to me, so I ultimately stay with the same thing.  I'm probably doing something wrong, though...I'm not so good at this stuff.

I'll try to keep the blog blonde from having another flake-out anytime soon.


I want to make sure I re-post Kelly's Survivor game links. :)





For a super fun change of pace, Kelly (who has an awesomely wonderful blog) over at My Joy Project just started a blogging game based on the show Survivor! If you are a Survivor fan, like playing blogging games, like winning, or just like getting prizes, check it out!! Survivor Blogging Game