In My Mailbox July 25

In My Mailbox
Hosted by: The Story Siren


It's been awhile since I've done one of these, what with vacations and all.  But, I am excited to show you what I've received over the last three weeks.

For Review:

Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld (October 5, 2010)  Scott Westerfeld is coming to the Provo City Library in October.

The Exiled Queen (A Seven Realms Novel) by Cinda Williams Chima (September 28, 2010) Cinda emailed me after reading my review of The Demon King and asked if I wanted a review copy. I've started reading this one and I think I like it even better than its predecessor

Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart (August 24, 2010) I've heard really awesome things about this book. I can't wait to dig into it!


Won in a contest:

Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White (March 2010) I won this SIGNED copy from Shelli at Market My Words. This has a beautiful cover, and I'm so excited to have a copy. It also came with some bookmarks that aren't shown.

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (October 2010) This copy came from Goodread's Giveaway program.  I already have a copy (oops) and so I'm having a t-shirt design contest for my extra copy.

Bought:

Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (October 2009) Had some drama with Amazon to get this to me.  My first one came back damaged due to poor packaging. But, they overnighted me a new one. My husband read this in one day and can't wait to get his hands on my copy of Behemoth. I can't wait to get this one signed in October!

Not Pictured The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan (July 2009) Had to have a copy of this one. 'Nuff said. I didn't get a picture of it because I lent it to a friend already.


Received from Publisher:

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel (August 3, 2010) This is a finished copy. It has a wonderful sparkly quality to it. However, the vampires contained in THIS novel are in no way sparkly.

From Paperbackswap.com:

Briar Rose by Jane Yolen I got this one from the library awhile back but never read it. I'm on the search for a wonderful Sleeping Beauty retelling. If you know of one, please suggest it!