Tell Me What to Read!

 
Introducing... Tell Me What to Read!

I saw this wonderful feature first done by Angie at Angieville, but it was originally done by Janssen at Everyday Reading. I tend to get in a rut when reading and I am scared to try something new and different. I get a lot of recommendations for books, but often they just remain recommendations.

So, each month I will put out a request to my readers for some great book ideas. I am going to use Google Docs for this since it's so darn easy. I'm going to make the spreadsheet public so you all can look at what others are recommending.

You can recommend a book from any genre; however, I will not read erotica, or books with excessive language or sexuality. I will somehow get a hold of the book via the library, paperback swap, or the bookstore. Then, I will read the book and post a review. Please check out my Goodreads page to see the books that I have already read. If I pick a book that I've already read, I will select a new one. Oh, and only one suggestion per person please. Otherwise my brain might melt.

I will leave this google document open until Friday, July 9 and will select the winning book early Saturday morning. Click here to see what books others are recommending!

So, suggest away!