It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading (hosted by Sheila at Book Journey), is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

This weekend I had a wonderful vacation at Bear Lake, ID. Thanks to everyone who participated in my impromptu #whereisem Twitter giveaway. I was sad to return home on Monday to my hot desert home.  Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the day:

Those are my sisters holding Abigail. She is their only niece, so of course they love to hold and spoil her.

I've got two contests going right now. (I know, I swore I wouldn't do any contests for awhile after my blogiversary thingy. But, I just love to give people things)

Design a t-shirt for Nightshade. This one involves a little more creativity, but I'm really excited about the entries I'm already receiving.

Win a paperback copy of Girl in the Arena. This was one of my favorite books from last year. Go read Lise Haines' guest post and leave a comment.

Now on to what I'm reading:


What are you reading this week?