Stereotype #3: Virgins Are Librarians, Wear Glasses, and Twist Their Hair in a Bun

No, I'm not joking.  A surprising number of men truly believe most virgins are librarians, who wear glasses and tie their hair up in a "boring bun." When I say I have heard it all as an undercover virgin, I truly mean, I have heard it ALL.

This virgin's take? I think it's the male libido subconsciously wanting to watch the straight-laced, good girl save a horse and ride a cowboy.

For the record, I'm not a librarian.  Although...I suppose I could role play one.  You know, I could dress up in a pencil skirt and crisp white blouse, tie my hair in a bun, stick a pencil behind my ear, and slip on some glasses. Then...let the games begin. Turn on a little Marvin Gaye, shake down the hair, unbutton the shirt, throw off the glasses, unzip the pencil skirt...you get the picture.

Now, I ask you, does that sound boring to you?

Stereotype #3--SLAYED...and then some.