An Open Casting Call!

Book Blogger Hop Question of the Week!
Do you listen to music when you read? What are some of your favorite reading tunes?
I used to, but not any more.  Not really sure why, but I guess it's just because I only get short increments during the day to actually read.  So, no time to get the music going!
 I'm currently working on a project. It's a video project, and I need your help.  You as an author, blogger, reader, librarian or whatever you may be.

I'm putting together a video of predictions for Mockingjay.  If you want to participate, it will involve you making a vlog.  I will piece together all the submissions, and make an awesome video.

Here are the details:
  1. I need the video by August 12 either via email or a youtube link
  2. Vlog must be 30 seconds or less
  3. You can include spoilers from Hunger Games and Catching Fire
  4. Make sure you speak clearly.
  5. If you don't want to record your face, but would still like to participate, you could do something like record a Mr. Potato Head sitting on a table while you talk.
  6. Try to make your predictions as unique as you can, but other than that, sky is the limit!
I hope with your help we can make this totally awesome! If you want to participate, fill out the form, so I can have your contact info to email you. This isn't required per se, but it will help me keep things organized.