I Don't Get It: Charlie Sheen, Justin Bieber, & Gisele Bundchen

Some things in life just make me shake my head.

Charlie Sheen: Pleads guilty to misdemeanor assault and gets a 30 day sentence to be administered at Promises rehabilitation center in Malibu. Cozy.

Justin Bieber:  Truthfully, I had no clue who he was until about a month ago when I happened to see a clip on the news while channel surfing. Anyway, BIG news for all the Bieber fans...wait for it...he's set to star in his own 3D autobiographical movie--he's 16.  Reportedly, he has also signed a deal to write his memoirs. Did I mention he's 16? I mean, it's wonderful to have these tremendous opportunities at such a young age, but...I still kinda don't get it.

Gisele Bundchen: The supermodel/Mrs. Tom Brady made a bold statement: She believes breastfeeding should be required BY LAW.  In an interview with Harper's Bazaar UK, Gisele states, "Some people here (in the U.S.) think they don't have to breastfeed.  And I think 'Are you going to give chemical food to your child when they are so little?' I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months."

The insensitivity factor here is off the charts. Add to it a prior comment like this from the March Vogue: “I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals."

Yeah.

Oh, and let's not forget when Gisele responded to the Pope's virginity plea: She challenged the Pope to "show me someone who's a virgin" on their wedding night. "Today, no one is a virgin on their wedding night."

Ugh, I know it's not the most popular choice, but there are a few out there... 

Gisele, you want someone to show you a virgin? I'm right here, and I'm building up the guts to post my picture. I'm not a supermodel, but I'm real; laugh if you want, but I am who I am, no apologies. 

Please, somebody force-feed her a Big Mac. (just in case there was any confusion--I'm kidding, of course).