It's Monday, What Are You Reading? August 2 Edition

I don't know how interested you guys are in seeing pictures of my baby, but every time I post pictures, you guys tell me how cute you think she is. (Thanks for that, by the way). So, until I hear otherwise, you will get baby updates from time to time.

Abigail LOVES to watch TV. She must be her mother's daughter. I have to face her towards the TV otherwise she will crane her neck around to watch instead of playing with her toys.





In a fit of insanity last night I volunteered to be a third round judge for Nerds Heart YA.  I've got to read the two books and make a decision by August 7. Wish me luck.

I'm making a change to the Nightshade T-Shirt contest. I'm extending it one more week, and I'm adding an ARC of MATCHED by Ally Condie to the possible winning pile. So, go enter!

And, I've posted the form for Tell Me What to Read: August Edition. This is a great chance to force me to read something I might not otherwise read. Oh, and if I pick your suggestion, you can win some SWAG.

Finished Last Week:
OTHER by Karen Kincy
THE ANGEL EXPERIMENT (audio) by James Patterson

Currently Reading:
DARK LIFE by Kat Falls


Up Next:
LAST NIGHT I SANG TO THE MONSTER by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
BEAUTIFUL by Amy Reed

Last Week's Contest Winners:
INFINITE DAYS (ARC) by Rebecca Maizel: Nicole
WILD ROSES by Deb Caletti: Crystal F

What are you reading this week?