In My Mailbox: August 8

IMM is a meme started at The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.
The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.


I did another vlog this week. Please don't watch it. I sing. And, I'm goofy. It's weird. I'm warning you.

You're still going to watch it?

If you insist... Video




Books mentioned:
Radiance by Alyson Noël
The Prophet of Yonwood by Jeanne DuPrau
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
Girl Parts by John M Cusick
Love Sucks by Melissa Francis
Confessions of the Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
Sent by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Ten (10) copies of Linger by Maggie Stiefvater and a $100 Visa Gift Card

Bloggers mentioned:
My Friend Amy
JennIRL

I had some pretty awesome outtakes from making this video. Who knows, if you want to see them, maybe I'll post it.