The Howler

*Note: Thought it might be fun to recall some of my more interesting dates, quasi-dates, meetings, whatever you want to call them. Soon, I will talk about my theory on the whole Accidental Enchantment vs. Seriously Screwed Up Curse. The following may be evidence of a curse.

Sadly, I'm not talking about Ron Weasley's howler in Harry Potter, although it would be pretty cool to get one, despite the whole, you know, scolding-yelling-angry-mom thing.

And, no, I'm not referring to some sexy werewolf-man a la True Blood. 

No, instead I'm talking about the questionably normal, human guy who, out of nowhere, stops to howl at the moon.  *pause for the WTF comment

After said howl (which was a pretty impressive impression of Alcide), wolf-wannabe-guy says, "That's what I like to do during sex.  It's hot."

Wondering about his mental state, I asked, "Do you believe yourself to be a werewolf?"

Laughing, wolf-wannabe-guy says, "No, of course not."

Ah, good to know. Excellent.

"But I was one in my past life."

Crap. I'm on a date with a past-life werewolf. Terrific.