Writing for Charity Event

Do you love YA/MG Fiction?

Do you live in Utah?

Then, you MUST go to the Writing For Charity Event. Utah is home to many of the best writers ever. Think Shannon Hale, James Dashner, Jessica Day George, Carol Lynch Williams, Sara Zarr, Bree Despain, Emily Wing Smith, Mette Ivie Harrison, and tons more. Those are just the ones that magically floated to the top of my head.

The event is organized by Shannon Hale, and every dollar raised goes to buying books for kids. These books will go to disadvantaged schools in Utah. Having grown up in a rural Utah school, I can't tell you how much this means to me.

Here are the details for the event:

Place: Waterford School Performing Arts Building, #800
1700 East 9550 South Sandy, UT 84093


Time: Day events go from 9:30 am to 3 pm
The evening extravaganza goes from 6 to 8:30 pm (this is the one I'll be attending)

If you want to learn more about the event, go to their website, www.writingforcharity.com

Are you going? Leave me a comment so that I know to look for you!