Happy Birthday Abigail

Today is my daughter's first birthday.

I can hardly believe that just last year she was a tiny little baby that was content to sleep in my arms, and was so small and perfect that sometimes I would just cry because she was so perfect. (Okay, so the after pregnancy hormones probably had something to do with the random crying).

Now she's turning into a little lady. She is learning to walk, talk, and be adorable. She hates getting changed, and would eat until she threw up if I let her.  She likes watching toys fall from her high chair or crib, being tickled by Mom, and snuggling with Dad. And she vastly prefers Grandma to all others.

I consider my little Abigail to be a precious gift. We'd tried for almost a year and half to have a baby by the time I got pregnant with her. And while pregnancy was pretty awful for me, and delivery was just as bad, having my perfect little girl was very worth it.

Happy Birthday sweet baby.