Upcoming Author Events

We've got some great events happening in the Salt Lake area in the next few weeks and months. I wanted to highlight a couple of them.

On Tuesday, March 15, Brandon Mull will be having a launch party for the first book in his newest series: Beyonders. If you click the picture, you can see more information about the event.

Simon and Schuster has a lot of information about the book, including a trailer and an excerpt available on their website. (link)

The Writing and Illustrating for Young Readers conference will be held on June 13-17 in Sandy.  This year's conference will feature panels and classes by Holly Black, Emily Wing Smith, and A.E. Cannon among others.  It looks like a fantastic conference for those interested in writing.  You can also click the picture for a bigger version of the flier. Or you can visit the website at www.WIFYR.com



As always, I have a page on my website that shows the events in the Salt Lake area. If you notice that I've missed any, please send me an email and let me know so that I can get it up.