Brandon Mull Launch Party

I've been to many launch parties since I started blogging. None of them were like the one for A WORLD WITHOUT HEROES by Brandon Mull (the first book in the BEYONDERS series). I had heard that Brandon Mull's launches were a part-TAY, but I was really blown away by the enormity of the event. It was such a blast.  I met up with Suey from It's All About Books and also saw Natasha from Maw Books.  I think I'll definitely make it a priority to go to the launch parties for Brandon Mull's upcoming books, because this one was WILD!

If you missed the launch party on Tuesday, Brandon Mull is doing more signings in the next couple days, including one today at the Provo Library.

March 18
Provo County Library

550 North University Avenue
Provo, UT 84601
7:00PM

March 19
Costco #487

11100 South Auto Mall Drive
Sandy, UT 84070
11:00AM

Costco #733
198 North 1200 East
Lehi, UT 84043
2:00PM

Costco #484
648 East 800 South
Orem, UT 84097
5:00PM

Or, if you want to see a portion of the awesomeness that was the party on Tuesday, I did record some video and pieced it together.  Suey from It's All About Books also did a nice video as well.  She got some stuff I missed and vice versa.