One Lovely Blog Award Winner!!!

My week started with a truly awesome surprise: One Lovely Blog Award from the wonderfully kind Me, Myself, & I .






In order to accept this award, I need to do the following:

1.  Give Credit to the person who bestowed it and post a link to their blog: Me, Myself, & I: You are truly a treasure, thank you so very much for thinking of my blog. It means so much.

2. Pass the award on to 10 new blogs you have discovered
3. Contact the recipients and let them know.

Here are the 10 blogs I have chosen for this award (I'm trying to pick different blogs from those who have already received this one, just to spread the love):

1. Alessandra
2. Average Girl
3. Aunt of 14
4. R.R. Jones
5. Jen (Ink drops)
6. George Wells
7. Miss Innocent
8. Annie
9. Rebekah
10. Queen

Frankly, I pass this award to everyone following my 'lil blog--you all are amazing and special. :o)