Stereotype #7: Virgins Are Boring

Apparently, not having sex makes virgins a real yawn. (See The Boring Bun for a related stereotype...it's one of the more amusing stereotypes I've heard).

Here's what my undercover virgin conversations uncovered on the "boring" theory--these are different Alpha Males from the last group:

Alpha Male #1: "I don't know, I just think virgins would be really boring."

Me: "Why? Just because you're probably not going to have sex with her?"

Alpha Male #1: "See, I don't know...it just seems like they would be less fun because they don't have sex. It's like they wouldn't know how to let their hair down and stuff."

Alpha Male #2: "I have the most fun with virgins, actually."

Alpha Male #1: "Really!?"

Me: "Why do you think you have so much fun with virgins?"

Alpha Male #2: "They're just chill.  You know? I don't have to play the game. I don't have to wonder how I'm going to get them into bed or how I'm going to make my escape the next morning. I feel more like me when I'm around a virgin...not that that happens a lot.  There aren't too many, at least not that I've come across."

Alpha Male #1: "I've never really known a virgin, so my opinion is more of an assumption."

Me: "You mean a judgment.  An unfair one at that."

Alpha Male #1: Laughing, "Do you have to bust my balls?"

Me: Smiling, "Of course!"

Alpha Male #1: "Okay, maybe I'm being a shallow a@&."

Conclusion: Thankfully, I've never been called boring.  I suppose I'm probably a yawn to some people--no one is going to be everyone's cup o' tea, after all.

Just because a virgin is a virgin and has not engaged in sexual activity, doesn't mean she/he is boring.  Frankly, it just means we've had more time to fantasize...to cook up some seriously enticing nights...to build up a virtual library of romantic fun.  Virgins are probably some of the least boring people you are ever going to meet...if you give us a chance.

Stereotype #7: SLAYED.