Looking On The Bright Side Sucks Somtimes.

Me: "Oh, just look on the bright side of things!  There's always a bright side!"

Who am I?  Flipping Pollyanna? Why don't I just belt out The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow while I'm at it?!

What a load of crap.

Just kidding.  Kind of.

Cowboys lost. They played horribly. Not having our two O-line guys really hurt; too many holding penalties; inability to score once in the red zone; costly fumble; costly missed field goal...the list goes on. Shame.

As I said in my last post, I have a bright side to the loss.  Swallowing my pride here.  Just give me a second. Hold on. Ahem.  Must clear my throat.  Slight gag.  Bright side: At least my NASCAR driver is happy, which will hopefully carry forward to the week ahead.

There we go. Done and dusted. Moving on...