Tag, I'm it!

Queen of the rant tagged me, so here we go with some questions!!! I'm kinda looking forward to this one!

Here are the questions posed by Queen:

1.  What is your favorite day of the week? Friday. Not only is it the end of the week, but it's also the start of a weekend filled with NASCAR and football. :)

2.  Cats or Dogs? I love both, but I've always had dogs and I absolutely adore them. I just love animals in general, though.

3.  If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Okay, don't laugh...Cowboys Stadium. I know, I know, but I've never seen my Cowboys play and I would love to see them in their new home. *hides head to dodge tomatoes*

4.  If you could have one super power, what would it be?  The power of invisibility. Wait. I clearly already have it.

5.  When you were younger, what did you dream of being when you grew up? This one is two-fold. From a very young age, I knew I wanted to help people, whether it was to make them laugh or just be a shoulder to cry on. I used to write letters to Santa Claus and ask for him to bring presents to children in underdeveloped countries, even if it meant skipping my house.  Writer--I think I started writing stories long before I knew how to put pen to paper.  And, um,  I wanted to be Batman's wife...and a Bond girl.  Um, yeah.

6.  What is your favorite quote? "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney.

7.  What is your favorite TV show/sitcom? Oh, I have so many. I love Friends, Extras, Frasier, Gavin & Stacey, Torchwood, Doctor Who, Bones, Fringe, True Blood (did you already guess that one?), etc. The list goes on. 

Before I tag anyone, I guess I should ask who would like to be tagged and I'll create a post from those who wouldn't mind it too much.