In My Mailbox 4/16

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Here is my awesome vlog. Hope you can understand me through all the congestion...



(If you are viewing this on my page, and not in a reader, please click this link to view, as it is totally obscured by my lousy sidebars)

Be sure to follow me on Twitter for the #ArmchairBEA twitter party to win some awesome prizes!

Featured in this week's post:
Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer L. Holm
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
The Outlaws of Sherwood by Robin McKinley
Briar Rose by Jane Yolen
The Line by Teri Hall
Austenland by Shannon Hale
Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Enna Burning by Shannon Hale
River Secrets by Shannon Hale
Forest Born by Shannon Hale
The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott