In My Mailbox 5/9

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
Mailbox Monday is hosted by The Printed Page.

No vlog again this week. I actually wanted to, but I had this big huge event on Saturday that took all day and I was totally and completely exhausted by the end of it. So... here's what I got this week.

Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
Pub. Date: April 27, 2010

The lovely Phoebe Kitanidis sent me a finished copy of Whisper and even signed it for me!! (I love the name Phoebe by the way, it reminds me of Phoebe from Friends)  She also sent me some signed bookmarks and stickers. I love getting SWAG! In fact, I think sometimes getting swag is better than a book. I love collecting bookmarks, stickers, buttons and the like.

In fact, the event I was at today was a political convention. (In my spare time when I'm not mothering, working or reading I'm a total political junkie).  Anyway, at this convention there were buttons, shirts, mints, and all kinds of SWAG. I was in heaven. I collected so much stuff for my collection. Yes, I'm weird. Authors, send me all your swag. I will give it a good home. If you sign it, I'll love you even more. He he he.

So, anyway, Whisper. Looks good, I'm excited to read it and then pass it on to my teen reading group.

The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Pub. Date: May 25, 2010; Egmont
This book is courtesy of 1 ARC Tours. I have really enjoyed a lot of Egmont's books. Can't wait to read this one!

Library Haul:
A Kiss in Time Alex Flinn
Sovay Celia Rees
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Random Stuff:
I also got some postcards for the upcoming book Claire De Lune from Jamie at YA Addict. Thanks Jamie!