Need a place to store more books? Win a bookcase!

I have discovered something about people who love to read. They never have enough room for all their books. My husband and I moved into a new place last year that had built in bookshelves. I was seriously in heaven, and for the first time in my adult life, I had enough room for my books. And then... I bought more and now I have no more room again.

If you're like me and need a place to store all your books, you're going to love CSNstores.com. They've got a huge selection of bookcases for a really decent price. And, frankly a whole bunch of other stuff for a really good price. Housewares, Cribs, Greenhouses, Welders... you name it, they've got it. Don't tell my husband about the recessed lighting though. He's got this weird thing with recessed cans and putting them everywhere in houses. (He's an electrical designer, so I guess it comes with the territory.)

Anywho, the people at CSNstores.com and I love you so much that we're giving you one of these beauties:


Pretty awesome, huh? If you want to win, fill out the form below. Comments will not be accepted as entries, but they are always appreciated.

Contest will end at 12:00 am on Saturday, May 22.

*Open to US and Canadian Residents only. Must be 13 or older.