Bloggiesta!


I participated in the Bloggiesta last year at this time, and it was awesome! I got a whole bunch of design and layout things done.

This year I am fortunate to have a new design done by a professional. But, I do have a lot of other things I'd like to get done this weekend. Here's my to-do list:

Set goals for next year's blogging
Update review policy
Update About Me Page
Run a blog analysis and make suggested improvements
Update "Reviews by Author" and "Reviews by Title" pages
Create templates for future review posts
Plan out a blogging schedule for the next month
Organize Goodreads reviews into categories and link up my reviews
Make sure all my reviews are on Amazon.com
Answer questions for a blog interview
Clean out my Google Reader
Write a couple Ask HTMiLy posts
Set up domain masking
Search for broken links and fix them