Book Blogger Appreciation Week



It's almost time for Book Blogger Appreciation Week again. Man, I love this event. Last year I pretty much just sat by and watched as my favorite blogs got awards and met some new bloggers. This year the nominating system is going to work a little differently and we nominate ourselves. I know it seems a little toward, but I am submitting my hard work to you for your consideration. I think book blogs are going to become more and more invaluable to authors and publishing. I get about 75% of my book recommendations nowadays from book blogs.

I am going for the niche category of Best YA Fiction Blog and also Best Written book blog. In order to be considered, I have to put forth five of my best posts and these are the ones I've chosen:

Best YA Book Blog

Reviews:

Other Posts:
For the Love! (Of Book Blogging) 

Best Written Book Blog

Reviews:
Folly by Marthe Jocelyn
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Other Posts:
The Good Guys of YA Fiction
About Negative Reviews
Writing and Building Content

Thanks to you all for a wonderful year of blogging! Here's to many more!