It's Monday, What Are You Reading? 6/7

What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

I'm getting out of my reading slump. I spent a week on a book last week and only finished half of it. That never happens to me, so I just gave up on it. I might pick it up again another time. But, after I gave up on that one I finished two books.




Reviews will be coming in the next week for both of those as well as a giveaway of each. In fact, I have a SIGNED copy of Spells and Wings for a lucky reader.

Coming This Week:
As far as reading, my goal is to read three books this week:

The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
The Line by Teri Hall
Airhead by Meg Cabot

I've got a giveaway every day this week. One will be Twitter and one will be Facebook. The rest will be here on the blog. If you haven't already entered, you should check out the other three giveaways I've got going on. (Actually, there are four going on, it's hidden in a post).

I've decided to go with the blogging design feature idea, so this week I'll be posting my first one. That will probably be Thursday, so be watching for it.

Also, it's Bloggiesta this upcoming weekend, and so I'm going to be doing some major work on the blog during that time. If you'd like to join, go sign up at Maw Books. I did it last year and it was a lot of fun.

Hope you all have a terrific week!