It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


My, what a week. If any of you are on Twitter, you may have noticed my rather depressing tweets over the last week. I lost my keys (and no, I have not found them yet). Then we found out a few weeks ago that there was a possibility my husband may have lung cancer. (I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before on my blog, but last year he was diagnosed with brain cancer and we had to deal with all the treatments and such while I was pregnant. Luckily, he is cancer free now. And yes, it was a shock, my husband is 25 years old.) But, the scan for lung cancer came back clean. Then, found out my car required $1,500 in repairs to get it running on natural gas again (which isn't totally vital, but at $.97 a gallon for gas, it's cheaper), ran out of gas on the freeway, and my grandfather passed away. So, I'm kind of feeling a little overwhelmed. But, I have very good friends, family, and an understanding employer. And, a lot of things happened last week that restored my faith in the goodness of mankind. I'm going to make it just fine.

Now, with that out of the way, here's what happened with reading last week.

Currently Reading:
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness


Read:
Mistwood by Leah Cypes (Review)
Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson (Review coming this week)

Up Next:
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima (audiobook)

Contest Winners:
Signed Wings and Spells: Christina/Book Addict
Twilight Tammy Jewelry Set: Mystee