In My Mailbox; June 19

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren
 
Hey look! I got the date right!

Check out my video of books and book-related items I received in my mailbox this week. Then read below to see where I received them from.



From Provo Library's "Talk and Swap" Event:
This World We Live In (ARC): Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Ask and the Answer (ARC): Patrick Ness
Linger (ARC): Maggie Stiefvater
The Prince of Mist (ARC): Carlos Ruiz Zafón (A special thanks to Courtney from the Provo Library for pushing this one on me!)
Wings: Aprilynne Pike (not pictured)

From Publisher:
Firelight (ARC): Sophie Jordan; September 2010; HarperTeen
Glimpse: Stacey Wallace Benefiel

From Author:
Sisters Red (Chapter Sampler): Jackson Pearce; SIGNED!
The Year Without Michael: Susan Beth Pfeffer; SIGNED!
The Dead and Gone (Audiobook): Susan Beth Pfeffer

Goodies:
Mockingjay Pin: Steampunk Librarian
SWAG: Fire and Ice