Blogging Tips Feature

Okay, so I've been trying to come up with a good idea for a feature that would be fun and useful for my readers. I know a fair amount about html, coding, graphics, and writing. So, I've been kicking around the idea of doing a blogging tips feature. Every week or two do a quick tutorial on how to do a technical blogging thing, ideas for a post, or how to best utilize Twitter.

Is this something you would be interested in at all? I'm happy to do it if there is interest. So, tell me what types of things you would like to see from this feature. Also, a name for it. I'm afraid that for someone who writes as much I do, I'm not very creative.

Please let me know in the comments if you think this is a good idea, and give me some ideas for a name. If I pick your suggestion, there is a prize in it for you. Maybe an ARC or some SWAG or both.