Is THIS Really, Truly Possible?

Could a man this passionate--with this much heart--really exist in our big old world? Can a man really feel the emotions conveyed in this song? Or are these songs so successful because it is what we want, but will never experience?

Hmm, those questions smell strongly of cynicism, I'm afraid. That's not good.

I believe true love exists. Honestly. I'm just not so naive to think it happens for everyone. It doesn't. That's the cold, hard truth.

Oh, I keep-on-keepin'-on and hold tightly to that little thing called hope (fate and I have our issues). But, after Mr. Bo Tangles, as well as recent stories coming from friends about their love lives, I can't stop the doubt from creeping into my mind.

This song represents the kind of love I'm so hoping for...the kind my heart longs to find its home with. But with eligible bachelors like Mr. Bo Tangles on the loose, my heart grows weary and somewhat gag-ish...if that is even possible...which I tend to think it is...at times anyway...like when your date finds one windblown strand of hair utterly offensive or spits his half-chewed food up on the table. 

Give a listen to a truly beautiful song. Aren't we all looking for this? But is it a beautiful illusion or a scarce reality? 

Assuming it does exist and there is simply a shortage on love like this, how on earth do we ever, ever expect to find it?

Have a tissue ready. I always get a little misty eyed when I hear it.

*Note: Apologies if there is a brief advertisement before the video