The Lost Saint by Bree Despain Book Trailer

Have you all seen the newly release trailer for The Lost Saint?  I have been very impressed with the trailers for the two books.

You should all read this series. (And I don't just say that because my name is mentioned in The Lost Saint). Okay, maybe I have a little bit of an ulterior motive.

Funny story about my name being in the book though. I told my husband that my name was mentioned in the book. He asked to see it. So, I flipped through the book and showed it to him.  He then picked up the book and said, "Hey, my name is in here like a hundred times."

His name is Daniel. Did I mention that before?

If you've read the book, you'll know why that's funny. If you haven't, forget I said anything and just go read the book.

But not until you've seen the awesome trailer.