2011 Challenges

I am excited to announce that this year I will be participating in some reading challenges this year.  All the rules associated with these challenges can be found in the links to the challenge sign up page on the hosting site/blog.

2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by The Story Siren


Last year I read quite a few novels by debut authors. I intend to continue reading more novels by first-time authors, and can't wait to see what 2011 brings us.

2011 Ebook Challenge hosted by The Ladybug Reads

With my new Nook, I imagine this year will be the year of the e-book for me. Without the page turning slowing me down, I can read lightning fast!

Dystopia Challenge hosted by Bookish Aurdor

I am going for the level of Contiagon this year, which is 15 books. What is it about the end of the world that gets me so excited?

YA Historical Fiction Challenge hosted by YA Bliss

Last year I discovered my love of historical fiction and I know of some great novels coming out next year that will definitely fit the bill. I am going for level 1 which is 5 books.

Once Upon a Time Challenge hosted by Crazy Book Slut

The last challenge I will participate in this year is the Once Upon a Time Challenge. I love a good twisted fairy tale.  I am setting my sights high and will be trying for the the Queen Bee level of 10 books!