Local Author Signings Page

Thanks to some fantastic reader feedback, I have an exciting new feature for those of you who live in the Utah area.  I have created a page with listings of the Young Adult author signings and appearances in the area.


I am working on adding this page to my menu bar. However, for some reason I am having some trouble doing it, so I've called in the expertise of my fantastic blog designer. Until then, you can check out the page at this link. Update: You can now see the link in the menu bar.

My hope is to keep this page updated often.  If you know of signings in the area that aren't listed, please send me an email with the information or a link to a website with information, and I'll get it on there.

If you don't live in the Utah area and want to know about signings, you can head over to Bookish Events where Jamie from The Perpetual Page Turner has information about book tours all over the country.