Reading Room Review: January 30

I'm so glad that January is almost over. It is my least favorite month by far, and I am not sad at all that it's only got a couple days left.

This week I got two books for review:

Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper (already read it, it's fantastic, and solidifies my love for historical fiction)
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (Haven't read any of the series, but I have been meaning to. I've heard a lot of great buzz about it.)

Two more small announcements. If you haven't filled out the Reader Survey, please do. I've got some awesome prizes up for grabs.

And last announcement is this: I'm writing a book.  I had serious doubts about putting that out into the universe, but I thought that you all may be interested in knowing about it. I'm not going to give a whole lot of details about it since the plot is pretty fluid right now. But, it is a YA Fantasy/Fairy Tale retelling, and I love it very much. I'm co-authoring it with my friend Julie. I will probably ask for some beta-readers towards the middle to end of the Summer. If you want to be one, either email me, or wait for the post in which I beg for them.

Thank you all for your awesome support. Happy reading!