The Blog Blonde Is At It Again!

I'm trying to update my blog--add stuff, change stuff, and basically just try a bunch of technical things I haven't a clue about. Sooooo, bear with me--the blog may look a little unfinished while I stumble along through the process.

And, um, why is my blog getting a lot of traffic from people looking for info. on Troy Aikman's sexuality? Really?

Watching Winter X Games--those guys and gals can really throw down. Shaun White tonight!!!! If you haven't seen him, you are missing out on something special--the guy is phenomenal.

Do you twitter? I've often thought about it, but...I dunno...what am I gonna say? 2:30--slipped on ice, fell on bum; 3:30--bit sore, craving soda; 5:00--certain songs make my hormones rage something furious (example Robin Thicke's music...seriously); 7:00--the static electricity is really bugging me...feel like have Beetlejuice hair.

Anyway, I'm rambling...mainly because I'm putting off having to figure out the technical-blog-stuff.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!