Blog Blonde Returns--UPDATE--FIGURED IT OUT! YAY!

Okay, I can't post comments on some blogs.

I type a comment, press the button, it sends, but doesn't appear on the blog. I don't get it.

So far, the blogs I cannot post on are as follows: Jules, Martha, J. Day, and Average Girl. Any blog asking for me to chose between Google Account, Wordpress, etc., just won't let me post.

HELP!!!

I can't even reply to comments on my own dang blog!!! What the heck??? I've tried selecting the "Google Account," because I assume that's what it is, but when I try to post, it just disappears.

I tried the Name/URL on Jewels' Vampire post, but still nothing!

HELP!!!!


UPDATE: Okay, I've read about quite a few people having this problem. Here's what you need to check--make sure that under tools, you have "Accept 3rd party cookies" checked.

Phew. Now I can post comments!!! Hurray!!!!