Awards, Awards!

Over the weekend I was honored with two awards! I'm really grateful to both of these bloggers, and frequent both of their blogs. Thanks again!

Humanity Award 
I was given this award by Natalie at The Book Inn. Many thanks to her!
The Humane Award is in order to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world.
 Now, for the blogs I nominate:
  1. Reviewer X
  2. Shooting Stars Mag
  3. Maw Books Blog (even though I already know she was nominated)
  4. J. Kaye's Book Blog (same as above)
  5. Angieville
  6. I'm Booking It
  7. Debbie's World of Books
  8. Marta's Meanderings
  9. Haiku Amy
  10. And my friend Kami. Although she's not a book blogger, she comments on pretty much every post. 

book blog discovery
I was nominated for this award by Debbie's World of Books. Many thanks to her. She always has the nicest responses on Twitter. Which is why I gave her the Humane Award as listed above.