Bloggiesta: Day 2

My total hours yesterday were 6. I spent most of that time offline working on the new banner and background you now see. I also outlined ideas for new posts and reviews. I also updated my spreadsheet of books.

Today:
  • Uploaded new site design including header and background. I think it looks fabulous!
  • Fixed all sidebars and links
  • Created and uploaded new Favicon
  • Created a gravatar account
  • Did a web grader analysis. Then, implemented changes
  • Helped out with technical stuff on Twitter
Still to do:
  • Read through new comments and respond
  • Write review for "Zel"
  • Finalize award or weekly meme
Goals
  • 5/10 New Subscribers (add me on your RSS reader!)
  • 9/15 New Comments (This isn't counting the mini-challenge, btw)
  • 0/10 Backup Posts
Total Time: 12 hours