Zombies and Books that Make it Difficult to Sleep

zombie sock monkey
So, as you can see in my sidebar, one of the books I'm currently reading is "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." Actually, I'm not reading it, but listening to it as an audio book. And, so far it's really hilarious, and I'm really enjoying it.

However, I think I may have made a gross error in the time I allotted to read the book. I had decided to listen to an hour a night before bed. Last night I got about 30 minutes into the reading before I fell asleep. This resulted in nightmares all night long about the undead. I have pretty frequent nightmares, but I was surprised that this book gave me nightmares when the whole time I thought the book was really funny. My nightmares were so bad that in my half-awake, half-asleep state, I tried to flee from my bed and the zombies that were occupying it. This caused my husband to have to pin me to the bed until I fell back asleep. Needless to say, neither of us got any sleep, and now I'm incredibly tired. I don't think I'll be listening to the book before bed anymore.

So, have any of you had similar experiences falling asleep while reading?