Bloggiesta!

bloggiesta
I spend hours on my blog every night. I know it may not look like it, but I am constantly tweeking links, pictures, blogs, lists, and everything in between. It's all part of starting up a new blog, I guess. I'm also participating in the 31 Days to Building a Better Blog at ProBlogger. It's a fantastic program. So, Maw Book Blog is hosting a 24-hour book blog maintainance event, which coinsides perfectly with all the work I was planning to do on my 31 Days to Building a Better Blog.  Thanks Natasha!

Edited to Add: This is open to anyone with a blog, no matter the topic!
Edited *again* to add: I have been so dutifully informed that it is next weekend, not this weekend. Either way, I'll be participating.

Tasks:
  • Create new blog template
  • Create Favicon
  • Fix all links, and sidebars
  • Add another sidebar
  • Create backup posts
  • Brainstorm ideas for challenges and giveaways
  • Develop a pitch for publishers when requesting ARC's
  • Finish the 31 Days to Building a Better Blog 
Goals:
  • Increase subscribers by 10
  • 15 new comments
  • 10 back up posts
  • More user-friendly blog